Monday 30 March 2009

Two more pictures

In my last blog I promised to get better pictures of the folder icon, well here are two.

1. Mouse over icon

newpic

Here you can see that I have opened 3 drives and all windows are displayed.

2. Highlighting all three in turn.

newpic2

Here you can see I have three windows open, two hidden beneath the third. I could click on any of them and they would be prominent.

What I have found in windows7 is very neat. Burning a disc is very easy and so simple. Put a blank cd/dvd in and one get a window pop up and windows says drag file to here. If one drags files to be burnt to cd/dvd onto this window then all one has to do is  click on the menu bar burn and these files are written to cd/dvd. I shall try and show you a demonstration in a later blog, hopefully the next one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married to the most wonderful woman

VerveEarth

What Do You Think of The Blogs so far?